From “EL. VENIZELOS” airport
Using Airport Bus:
• Duration: 00:90:00
• Bus number : Ε93 #To Piraeus Port#
• Ticket cost 5,00 €/person
For timetable carts please check www.oasa.gr
We recommend the bus because it is easy, fast, and cheap and you will not change carrier & carry your luggage in between. The bus terminal is right to the Port, Gate E7, for the Aegina boats.
From Piraeus port - By boat
Passenger boats operate daily from Piraeus Central Port, Gate E7, almost hourly from 6.00’ until 21.00’.
• Trip duration: Ferry boats (75 min), Speed boats/Hydrofoils (40 min), direct boat to Agia Marina about 90 min.
• “ALEXANDROS”, the local passenger boat take travellers to/from Agia Marina with everyday schedule directly to/from the port of Piraeus (www.alexcruises.gr)
You can check timetable of all boats to/from all ports of Aegina Island at www.openseas.gr & choose the one that suits your plans.
From the Capital city of Aegina
Agia Marina is about 9,0 miles from the capital City of the island.
• by TAXI (BOOK through our Guest Service Office and get a guaranteed FLAT RATE 15,00€ per ride-valid 24/7)
• by bus (Bus Stop next to the port entrance)
• by car (private or rental-we can arrange a car to wait for you at the port).
Follow the signs to Mesagros/Agia Marina (13 kilometres)
Arriving to Agia Marina
• Look for a small square at the central road .
• Right opposite to this square is the road that guides you onshore.
• Follow this road for about 50 meters TO the beach and “Acqua Marina-Nautilus” is just in front of you.